make an appointment to visit
Located in scenic Healdsburg, California, Westside Road Vineyards is open to private appointments on weekends from May through September. Your visit will include the tasting of all available vintages, a private tour of the vineyards with a discussion on wine growing techniques including clone selection, row spacing, pruning, trellising, suckering, crop thinning, and harvesting. Spend an hour with us in the vineyard and tasting wines to see the best that Westside Road and the Dry Creek Valley has to offer. Please contact us to schedule your visit at (415) 987-9326
WHERE We're located
Set on on one of the old historic estates of Healdsburg, California, Westside Road Vineyards takes advantage of its proximity to the world-renowned Healdsburg plaza and it country setting to grow some of the finest Pinot Noir and Zinfandels of the region. Travel south from Healdsburg for less than 5 minutes and you will arrive at our estate, with a 105 year old farmhouse, barn, and farm. We welcome you to our home and all that Healdsburg has to offer. Schedule an appointment today.
LOCAL FRIENDS & wineries
While in Healdsburg and the surrounding wine region, please explore the following wineries that will certainly surprise and widen your perspective on this great wine growing region:
- Dutcher Crossing Winery: Amazing vibe, great people, and excellent wines. Enjoy the views of Dry Creek
- Mietz Cellars: Incredible Pinot Noirs from Russian River Valley. Try the "Carmine's Vineyard"
- Papapietro Perry Winery: A Pinot Noir flight tasting like no other, you won't regret tasting here
- Thomas George Estates: A fun group of people in the tasting room, and wine caves in the hills
- Williams Selyem: Always considered the best of the best, register on their website to get on the list
- Rochioli: One of the original spots that put Russian River Valley Pinots on the map
- Bella: Pinots, Zinfandels, and the most fun spot to relax and picnic in Dry Creek Valley